- Oh Dad!, if you just allow yourself the chance to get to know him better!
- Humm... I just don't like that noisy, rider-guy, always dressed up in rider's gear.
- Dad! He's kind, respectful, and he loves me!
- Love! Whatta you know about love, you're just a kid! And I don't like you riding in that machine from hell.
- Dad, dad, dad, please! Just let me go with him to this one Harley-Davidson meeting, all the girls are going! I outta get to gooooo!
- I don't know what you girls do with those vagabonds, riding all they long...
- Please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeease
- Okay, okay... But I'll keep an eye on you. I'll be watching carefully!
- You're the best dad, I love love love you!
|Some things never change...|
Picture taken from Rin Tanaka's Harley-Davidson Book of Fashions: 1910's-1950's.